- DATES: New 8 week session May 20 - July 8, 2015
- TIME: Wednesdays, 10:30am - 12 noon
- LOCATION: TWI Main Office
- FACILITATOR: Kirsten Franke, LCSW
Offering a supportive environment to share experiences, learn how to listen to inner wisdom, communicate effectively, set appropriate boundaries and act mindfully in all relationships.
The group will run for 8 weeks and is on a drop-in basis. Please arrive 5 minutes early to fill out paperwork if it is your first time attending. Please call Kirsten Franke if you would like more information for this group or a future group 434.872.0047 x 101.
Lunchtime Support Group
- DATES: New ten-week session March 17 - May 19, 2015
- TIME: Tuesdays, 12 - 1:00 PM
- LOCATION: Jefferson School City Center, 2nd Floor, 255-B
- FACILITATORS: Eboni C. Bugg, LCSW and Miranda Trent, CNP
Living Well is a support group for women seeking to make lifestyle changes in an effort to lose weight, gain energy, and improve their overall health.
Participants will have the opportunity to create an integrated health plan to meet their fitness and nutrition goals, while receiving expert guidance and peer support.
Please contact Eboni if you would like to know more or would like to register for this group.
Support groups are offered free of charge and are drop-in (unless otherwise specified). If you have not attended one of our support groups or workshops, please give us a call to register.