Albert Camus once wrote, “In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” For many of the women we serve—especially those struggling with depression, anxiety and trauma—this exemplifies the transformation that takes place when they seek services here. Support from people like you helps make this self discovery possible.
In 2017, we will reach more than 3,700 women. Following the tragic events of the summer, demand for our services is greater than ever. In response, we are increasing walk-in clinic offerings, hiring new therapists, and implementing additional outreach into some of our hardest hit neighborhoods. The road ahead is long, but our resolve to strengthen services, break down barriers to care and help women regain mental health has never been more determined.
We hope that you will consider making a gift as the year comes to a close, and wish you warmth, laughter and love during the holidays.
Elizabeth Irvin, Executive Director, and Louise McNamee, Board Chair
Here is how you can make a difference:
- $500 provides a half-course of therapy
- $1,000 provides a full course of therapy
- $1,500 provides 6 weeks of therapeutic support group services
- $3,000 provides 12 weeks of therapeutic support group services
- $5,000 provides 5 full courses of therapy
- $10,000 provides 10 full courses of therapy
- $25,000 provides a full year of weekly walk-in client support at our anchor location