We now have more than 140 volunteers involved with our agency. Volunteers include board members, administrative supporters, clinical, activity, event volunteers and more. We thank our volunteers for their unyielding passion and support.
MOST NEEDED AT THIS TIME:
- PRO-BONO THERAPIST Offer your clinical gifts to women in need by seeing clients either on-site or at your private practice.
- CHILD CARE Take care of the children of group members or individuals while they are in session.
- TABLING EVENTS Attend events in the area and represent our organization by talking with members of the public about our services.
- LEADER OF A GROUP Bring your creativity to clients and share a passion of yours with the community by running a weekly group or a one-time workshop.
- WEB BASED TASKS Help with updating our website, Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Plan and coordinate fundraising events, seek donations, obtain sponsorships from community businesses and organizationsand do research for grants.
- CHALLENGE INTO CHANGE EVENT TEAM Help with our writing contest.
- DATABASE HELP Enter client data weekly so that the organization can track the services provided.
- FRONT DESK ASSISTANT Be the welcoming face to clients as they arrive for appointments, answer phone calls, make copies and do other administrative duties.
MASTER KNITTER Teach clients how to knit while in a supportive atmosphere in which women can come together to socialize
AND MUCH MORE...approach us with your ideas!