Volunteers include board members, administrative supporters, clinical, activity, event volunteers and more. We thank our volunteers for their unyielding passion and support.
- PRO-BONO THERAPIST Offer your clinical gifts to women in need by seeing clients either on-site or at your private practice.
- CHILD CARE Join our Child Care Team and take care of the children of group members or individuals while they are in session.
- FRONT DESK ASSISTANT Be the welcoming face to clients as they arrive for appointments, answer phone calls, make copies and do other administrative duties.
- LIBRARIAN Organize our resource library and curate a selection of books for our waiting room
- TABLING EVENTS Represent our organization at local community events by talking with members of the public about our services.
- LEADER OF A GROUP Bring your expertise and creativity to clients and share a passion of yours with the community by running a weekly group or a one-time workshop.
- CHALLENGE INTO CHANGE EVENT TEAM Help with our annual writing contest.
AND MUCH MORE...approach us with your ideas!
- FAMILY BARN PARTY Support our biggest fundraiser of the year! Volunteer for a two-hour shift at the Family Barn Party on Sunday, September 30 (3:30-5:30 pm or 5:15-7:15 pm) at Bellair Farm. Email email@example.com to sign up.